HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To register online, please click here.
- Please provide only correct and appropriate data for the online registration.
- Practice your piece according to the info you've put during the registration proccess.
- Prepare and secure your copy of media that will be used on the competition proper in USB / Flashdrive.
- In the event-proper, look for the registration booth for confirmation of your registration Good luck!
Got the voice to show off? Love to sing different genres especially JPOP? Naruto Cosplayers PH is now here again to bring the Asia Music Festival: Karaoke Competition!
AMF: Karaoke Competition is looking for a final contender for the upcoming Karaoke Competition Grand Finals. Final elimination will be on Day 1 of the event. The winner/s of Day 1 will be joining the other contenders for the Karaoke Competition Finals.
Finalist of Asia Music Festival Karaoke Contest
- All Previous Finalist cannot join the Last Elimination on DAY 1.
- All National Officers of Naruto Cosplayers PH are disqualified from joining the competition and this includes not only the Top 4 main officers but everyone including Chapter Presidents.
- No member of the staff or organizing committee will be allowed to participate in the cosplay event competition.
- 1. Mai Yamamoto
- 2. Maria Crisella Boria
- 3. Aerodan Razo
- 4. Allen Rivera
- 5. Rose Adrea Sucgan
- 6. Doll House
MECHANICS AND RULES
FINAL ELIMINATION - May 24, 2014 (DAY 1)
KARAOKE COMPETITION FINALS - May 25, 2014 (DAY 2)
- The final contestants who will compete during the Karaoke Competition Finals on May 25, 2014 shall come from the tip half of the competitors during the final eliminations.
- Pre-registered participants are required to confirm at the event date and venue from 10am to 12:00pm. Also there will also be an onsite registration from 10am to 12:00pm.
- Contestant must perform one (1) FULL SONG from any (Japanese anime series/anime OVA or J-rock song). The song must be in Japanese unless the original lyrics is in English or contains English in the lyrics.
- Contestant must bring their own (mp3 CD / DVD) of their mp3 file. MP3 song should be in KARAOKE (NO VOICE) Version. Kindly write the TITLE of the SONG, your NAME and CONTACT NUMBER on the CD/DVD.
- The time limit for each contestant is maximum of five (5) minutes total.
- Contestants should be in strict compliance with their call time. Late performers would not be allowed to perform if it is going to affect the schedule flow of the event.
- The organizers hold the right to disqualify any competitor for any poor behavior displayed by or that go against any of the rules stated.
- The organizers holds the right to go against any judge’s score sheets/decisions if any wrong doing is found or suspected. (Falsification of scores, sabotage)9. Decision of the JUDGES IS FINAL and UNAPPEALABLE.
- All elimination rules and mechanics will apply during the finals.
- Finalists will be allowed to use props on stage including human props..
CRITERIA OF JUDGING
- Voice Quality / Lyrics — 35% in-tune voice quality to the original song, suits their voice and right notes perfectly.
- Stage Presence — 25% confidence, stage presence, style
- Interaction with audience — 20% Verbal – self-introduction, self-interaction with the audience and Physical – Eye contact, head nod, acknowledgments, waving, gesturing, etc.)
- Costume – 10% - wearing a costume of one of the character or the singer is plus points)
- Audience Impact — 10% - How the audience is affected by your song.