HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Sorry! the registration is now close
- Please provide only correct and appropriate data for the online registration.
- Practice your song before the deadline also If you have any changes on your song, please notify us before the event.
- In the event-proper, look for the registration booth for confirmation of your registration and payment of 250 PHP! Good luck!
Show off your best band performance on Asia Music Festival: Bandslam! Perform your favorite anime song and OPM. If you happened to have an original composition, this would be a best chance to show it off!
The Band list for the Asian Music Festival Band Slam on (Sunday)May 25, 2014
- 1. Shizukesa
- 2. Reloaded
- 3. Laruan
- 4. Deus Ex Spada
- 5. Deadline
- 6. PorkChop Duo Influence
- 7. Shinpei
- 8. True Confession
- 9. SkyBeat Music
- 10. Wakaranai
RULES AND MECHANICS:
- Period of registration is from March 31 – April 18, 2014.
- Upon arrival at the event please proceed to the REGISTRATION AREA and confirm your registration.
- There will be a registration fee worth 250 pesos per band
- The Battle of the Bands in-event registration and assembly time starts at 12pm.
- The time limit for each set of the bands will be a maximum of 15 minutes or a total of 3 songs including setup.
- Each band can perform a total of 3 songs.
- Total performance time should not exceed 15 minutes including setup.
- Bands are required to perform one (1) TV size from Anime series and one (1) Pinoy music.
- The 3rd song can be any Korean Pop, Chinese Pop, Original composition
- The songs can be Remix as long as the total number is 3.
- No growling,cursing/foul words and excessive drum beating.
- (We all have musical genres/influences that we would all like to showcase on stage but please keep in mind that this event will be held inside a shopping mall. We would strictly comply with their standards, no questions asked. )
- Jumping/diving off from the stage intentionally is not allowed.
- Contestants mustn't intentionally cause damage to any nearby equipment or audience members while performing or even after the bands' set.
- Sound check should not exceed a decent amount of time, a minute or so will do.
- Should any technical problems arise during the event (equipment malfunctions on organizers' side, etc) performers' time will be adjusted.
- Contestants should be in strict compliance with their call time. Late performers/bands would not be allowed to perform if it is going to affect the schedule flow of the event.
- The organizers hold the right to disqualify any competitor for any poor behavior displayed by anyone of its members or that go against any of the rules stated.
- The organizers holds the right to go against any judge’s score sheets/decisions if any wrongdoing is found or suspected. (Falsification of scores, sabotage)
- NCPH Band Captain& President holds the right to keep any competitor from performing.
- If you have any changes on your song, please notify us before the event.
- Decision of the JUDGES IS FINAL and UNAPPEALABLE.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
Criteria for judging will be as follows:
- § Musicality--- 40% (harmony, rhythm, technical sound quality, song selections in compliance with the theme)
- § Performance--- 35% (confidence, stage presence, style)
- § Interaction with audience --- 15% (Verbal - band introduction, band interaction with the audience and Physical - Eye contact, head nod, acknowledgments, waving, gesturing, etc)
- § Audience Impact--- 10%